Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Lekin wo Sach tha.....


Continuing with the theme of my last post(adventure), i will peep furthur to reveal myself as more adventrous and daring.

Again I emphasise that the narration is from my real life experience and is not another piece of creative work.


Do you beleive in ghost?I am sure at first place most of us will discard the existence of ghost,but still we feel very excited about any story related with them.We are thrilled on watching movies pertaining to them.The idea to write this post came into my mind after watching the movie GRUDGE(infact i have watched it many times),really an awesome movie.

From my childhood,i heard lots of stories on ghosts from my grandmother,my parents too,may be at that time they just wanted to curb my ill-deeds,so i donot go far from home,as i was too naughty.It only made me more curious, and i would often ask myself "what type of beings are they".If I befriend a good ghost,then with his power i can do anything at my whims.The idea made me more excited.


I was 14 years then ,studying in 9th class.In summer holidays,i went to visit my ancestral home in Uttarkashi(UA),where my granny and uncle live.The town is situated in beautifull Rawain valley.I am the great lover of nature,have great passion to visit newer and newer places with colourful and vivid landscapes.I with some of my freinds,decided to go for picnic,soon a place was selected.It was a lake in highhill of himalaya,not far from the town,just two hour of trekking the steepy slopes of himalyas.

The place is really awesome.An open and wide field with an oval shaped pond in the middle,resemble much like a cricket field.All five of us put off their clothes and dive straight into the pond.What a chilling time we had there,as if we have reached a different world.Running,yelling as if we gone crazy.I wish time to be stagnant,so enjoy endlessly.But suddenly we realised its 6 in evening,and time to return back.So we pack up to return.



It was faint dark at 6,after we trekked for 1/2 hour it got full dark.Still 1/2 more hour to go,and moonlight was the only light with us to show the path.As we were descending down the hill,it was quite easier to trek.Singing in the stillness of night we were signalling our presence to other creatures.From nearby village we heard some sound of music coming,it was some type of drama (Ramleela) going there,so we decided to join.It was night of full enjoyment for us.I swear to say that,you will surely enjoy such type of drama . We enjoyed it for some hours.


We were on the outskirt of the town.It was midnight and complete silence.And the thud of our pace was breaking the silence.All lights switched of.The barking of dogs in their usual fashion,and the whirr of wind was adding spice to create a ghostly situation.In dim moonlight we saw a person coming towards us with slow steps.As he came nearer he ignored us without giving a look and keep walking.We thought he might be some localite,but where he going at this time.We called him from back two or three times,no response.We didn't cared much,thinking might be some drunken.


After 2 minutes,we realised that someone chasing us from behind,making some strange sound.As we turned back we found the same person some distance away ,staring at us .His face wasn't visible in moonlight.We inquired who he was ,again no response.It enraged us,uttering abusive words we throw stones at him.Still no response.We slowly start feeling the incoming nightmare,we speed up our pace.To our surprise,the person also speed up.And this time he was making horrible sounds and leaping to catch us.We ran as fast as it could be,but no match to the ghostly figure.In a single leap he surpassed us,and blocked our way from infront.We start chanting all the bhajans and mantras with stammering voices,shaking with utmost fear,fixed at our place.All of us started running hapazardously whichever way we were feeling apt.I was running though the faint paths,searching my house.
heavily panting i reached home and for next 2 days i was lying on bed with 90^C+ fever.

Often i apply my reasoning,may be the incident was a mischief that someone played on us.But when u face such situation,all logics fail,and u sure would believe they exist.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well bro,the question remain unanswered!!!!
waise mujhe abhi bhi yaad hai te
ri kitni gandi fatti thi us din.

Unknown said...

Hey,gud 1 dude...bt y hv u stpd bloggin...com on,start bloggin agin.

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Crawling Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Easily Search Movies, Games, MP3 Singles, Software & Download Them at Accelerated Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat cpa methods[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or little-understood avenues to build an income online.